Run A Club Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Run A Club Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September 2012.
Run A Club Ltd is a registered Data Controller: Registration Number: Z3369507
What we collect
- When you register or enter information on our site, we collect this information
- We may combine this information with that of other clubs and organisations for evaluation purposes (see next item)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide the required services
- For internal record keeping and business management
- To assess the effectiveness and impact of Run A Club Ltd to ensure its sustainability and provide funders with essential feedback
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Non-personal data gathered via the membership forms and session forms will be used to gauge the effectiveness of the clubs and Run A Club Ltd and help inform the local, regional and national picture of club provision and usage
- If your club has been provided with Run A Club Ltd by a Local Authority or other organisation or business, they may also be able to access and use this information similarly. This may vary from organisation to organisation
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When completing your details on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your username and password should only be known to yourself and should not be passed on to anyone. You are responsible for any actions taken in your account. If you believe your account may have been compromised, inform Run A Club Ltd immediately and change your password.
Run A Club Ltd may amend this policy from time to time. Amended terms take effect 30 days after posting. We will notify you of any amendments via the messaging function.