Whoops. I’ve got to the 15th Jan without blogging the latest RunAClub stuff – how did that happen? Are we still in 2016?!
So, I wanted to reflect on some great stats from the last 12 months that make the team feel very happy….
- Our growth in terms of clubs signing up has grown by 127% in the last year.
- Our umbrella organisations have grown by 62%
- The number of clubs actively using the system has grown by 423%
- The number of sessions run has grown over 1000% (yes really!)
- And the members and staff on the system has also grown in the hundreds of percentages too
- We raised revenue, grant and social investment
RunAClub have introduced the following developments in the past year:
- Member groups
- Funding streams tool
- The creation of a Unique Instance (a branded copy of RunAClub that has its own bespoke features for customers who require something slightly different)
- Updates to the club web page
- Multiple new reports
And currently in testing:
- The outcomes evaluation tool
- Super organisation login
- New library
- New brochure site
- Member upload
And of course we won our Next Generation Digital Award for Intelligent Communities!
Good reflections and all down to the team at RunAClub who work extremely hard to support all of our wonderful clubs, groups, projects and events.